Sunday 23 March 2008

Italica

Italica
Tommi kept a diary while he was with us

TOMMI'S DIARY

22 MARCH 2008

Yesterday we went shopping for 4 hrs. Guess what: It was boring! I went to look at the toy section with dad and Roger. That was good because they were selling Warhammer.But I wasn’t allowed to get any. It was easily the best bit of the holiday for Mum. The place was HUGE! After the shopping we had lunch on the boat and it was so hot I had to go downstairs.


In the afternoon we went to some Roman ruins. They are in Italica. When we got there I took a picture of Roger picking a Roman statue’s nose. We saw an Amphitheatre where gladiators fought to the death. When we got back to the boat we had paella. Apparently paella is the food Spain is known for but I thought it was Spanish chicken that made them famous - and the sun that they have.

But as far as I am concerned Sevilla does not have a lot of sun.
The hottest we have had is 24o, even though you think that is a lot it’s nothing compared to what Roger and Sheila were getting before we got here.
We just can’t escape bad weather!!!!!!! We went to Northern Spain last summer - TONS of rain. We come to Southern Spain loads of wind and some very very light showers.

After tea we had a big debate about war and peace A.K.A Falklands war.


Finally I got into my P.Js and went to bed.

SEE YA TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: