Friday 28 March 2008

Easter in Seville with Chris and Jane

One of the many processions for Samana Santa

The Virgin
Originally uploaded by Yacht Susannah


TOMMI COODE'S  DIARY

GOOD FRIDAY, 28 MARCH 2008

Yesterday we went into Sevilla for a whole day until 10.00. We saw really cool people in Green, Purple and Black pointy hats. It was packed when we saw them, probably the busiest place I have ever been to, every 5 minutes we moved 2ft.

It was one of the hottest temperatures I have ever had. We found Roger, Sheila and Mum on the bridge. Then we went to a very modern café ~ the walls were glowing purple. I had orange juice from real oranges.

We had a walk around and saw where we were going to have dinner on another day. We then had lunch. I had pizza and 2 bowls of ice cream.

After that we went to a flamenco museum. It was O.K and we had a good time. At the shop I bought castanets – I call them clickers. They are the best musical instruments I have ever used or heard or seen.

At 10:00 at night we saw people in the black pointy hats again. I was tired from yesterday so we went back to Susannah and I went to sleep.

Semana Santa, Sevilla


No comments: